Thursday, October 27, 2011

Ott-Lite Review

Since elementary school my eyes have always been sensitive to light. Especially looking at a blank white piece of paper. The glare of those florescent bulbs gave me a headaches!
Then I had those 100 watt bulbs at home on my desk where I did my homework. I was better off out in the bright sun with sun glasses on. Needless to say when the ott-lite came out I saw the difference at my local office supply store I knew this was good and I had to have it like needing a perfect office chair to be comfortable in. They were pretty expensive when they first came out and I believe most of the cost was in the light bulb. Today they are reasonably priced! Natural light source. I have one on my computer desk & on my draftsman's table!

No comments:

Post a Comment